Thursday 9 February 2006

Nashville

1995 or 96

I think this is in an odd place for this to occur - not a place of natural beauty. I accompanied a friend on a business trip to Nashville. While he was at a meeting I wandered around an old touristy section of the city. I went into a shop with nostalgic items for sale. It was somewhat crowded. While feeling quite pleasant and browsing the shelves I suddenly felt this rush of bliss. Accompanying it was a feeling rushing through my body - can't recall whether it was head to feet or feet to head. My friend who had studied many types of spiritual paths thought it sounded very much like kundalini. It was hardly kundalini or enlightenment but it was certainly an extraordinary and memorable experience and it took me completely by surprise.

1 comment:

Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.